Please read all of the Terms and Conditions. This is the best place to learn about picking up your items or having them shipped as well as specific details you may need to know.
1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online at bid.hkkeller.com. The bidding for this auction will begin to close on Thursday, August 31 at 7:00pm. One item/lot will close every minute. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. We recommend placing bids with adequate time left on the countdown to make sure your bids are placed.
2. A public preview / inspection will be held on Thursday, August 24 from 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday, August 28 from 9:00am to 4:00pm and Wednesday, August 30 from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please sign up for an arrival time to ensure the H.K. Keller team will be ready for you. CLICK HERE to schedule your arrival time.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Friday, September 1 from 10:00am to 3:00pm, Tuesday, September 5 from 9:00am to 7:00pm and Wednesday, September 6 from 9:00am to 4:00pm at 1525 Oregon Pike, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601. After the auction closes, you will be able to view and pay your invoice from the bidding site. On a mobile device, click the three lines on the gray bar and select the "Invoices" button. On a computer, there will be "Invoices" in the middle of the gray bar. You will also receive an email with a link to view your invoice. If payments are not made within 24 hours, we will automatically charge the card registered with your account. Another email and text (if a cell phone was registered) from ShipToGet/Shipping Saint (the shipping and scheduling software provider) will be sent with a link to select how you want to receive your auction items.
4. In order to allow us to serve you better, all buyers will need to sign up for a pick up time slot or choose to have your items shipped. An email and text (if a cell phone was registered) from ShipToGet/Shipping Saint (the shipping and scheduling software provider) will be sent to you with a link to select shipping or a pick up slot at the conclusion of the auction.
5. All firearm and ammunition sales are subject to all federal and state firearm regulations. Firearms will not be sold to bidders that do not comply with all requirements. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion. H.K. Keller also reserves the right to reject the transfer of any firearm to the purchaser. Firearms will not be sold outside the United States.
6. Ammunition buyers must be at least 18 years old and show proof of age at pickup. Long gun buyers must be at least 18 years old. Handgun buyers must be at least 21 years old. Firearm buyer background checks and transfers will be conducted by H.K. Keller at 1525 Oregon Pike, Ste 701, Lancaster, PA 17601 unless firearms are shipped to another FFL.
7. A background check and transfer fee of $30 will be charged for the first firearm. Additional firearms transferred in the same transaction will incur a reduced fee of $10 per firearm.
8. All items are offered and sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
9. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
10. NOTICE: H.K. Keller will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless prior arrangements have been made. Everything must be picked up by 4:00pm on Wednesday, September 6. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
11. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
12. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, H.K. Keller needs a copy of the certificate on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email email@example.com with your copy.
13. This auction has a 15% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $121.90.
14. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged unless prior arrangements have been made. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer's purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
15. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
16. We are happy to work with you on your shipping needs. Shipping of firearms is available to the FFL dealer of your choice. Your FFL dealer must email a copy of their FFL document to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to complete the transfer. The fee for shipping up to 2 firearms to another FFL is $65. For pricing on shipping additional firearms, email email@example.com. The buyer assumes all risk in shipping the items. We cannot control what happens with items after they leave our possession. Any damage during shipping must be handled with the shipping carrier. Shipping will be processed by Shipping Saint and our affiliate shipping company ShipToGet. Shipping ammunition and non-firearm items will be shipped through ShipToGet.
17. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
18. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. H.K. Keller is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
19. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
20. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
21. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).