Please read all of the Terms and Conditions. This is the best place to learn about picking up your items or having them shipped as well as specific details you may need to know.
1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online at bid.hkkeller.com. The bidding for this auction will begin to close on Wednesday, September 6 at 7:00pm. One item/lot will close every minute. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. We recommend placing bids with adequate time left on the countdown to make sure your bids are placed.
2. A public preview / inspection will be held on Tuesday, September 5 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Please sign up for an arrival time to ensure the H.K. Keller team will be ready for you. CLICK HERE to schedule your arrival time.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Thursday, September 7 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm at 210 Lancaster Avenue, Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania 17064. After the auction closes, you will be able to view and pay your invoice from the bidding site. On a mobile device, click the three lines on the gray bar and select the "Invoices" button. On a computer, there will be "Invoices" in the middle of the gray bar. You will also receive an email with a link to view your invoice. If payments are not made within 24 hours, we will automatically charge the card registered with your account. Another email and text (if a cell phone was registered) from ShipToGet/Shipping Saint (the shipping and scheduling software provider) will be sent with a link to select how you want to receive your auction items.
4. In order to allow us to serve you better, all buyers will need to sign up for a pick up time slot or choose to have your items shipped. An email and text (if a cell phone was registered) from ShipToGet/Shipping Saint (the shipping and scheduling software provider) will be sent to you with a link to select shipping or a pick up slot at the conclusion of the auction.
5. All items are offered and sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
7. NOTICE: H.K. Keller will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 6:00pm on Thursday, September 7. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
10. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, H.K. Keller needs a copy of the certificate on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email email@example.com with your copy.
11. This auction has a 15% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $121.90.
12. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged unless prior arrangements have been made. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer's purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
13. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
14. If you need shipping services, you can contact ShipToGet and they will be happy to help you. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. For a quote to ship, visit https://www.shiptoget.com/quote. They will require a paid invoice prior to shipping your purchases. They will also contact you regarding shipping payment and other details.
15. Buyers requiring shipping whose invoice is $200 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of H.K. Keller.
16. There are no shipping, transporting or packing services offered by H.K. Keller. Please contact ShipToGet or your preferred shipping company.
17. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
18. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. H.K. Keller is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
19. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
20. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
21. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).